NAXJA Forums -::- North American XJ Association  

Go Back   NAXJA Forums -::- North American XJ Association > Land Use / Off Topic and other Forums > Non-Tech / Off Topic
HOME Member FAQ Sponsor Info Rules Bylaws E-Mail

Non-Tech / Off Topic The popular Non-Tech Forum. NO SPAM at all. Period.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old November 10th, 2017, 15:57
NAXJA Forum User

Rumours of my demise...

... have been greatly exaggerated.

However, the stories of my homelessness, et alia, are true. That's 2-1/3 years I don't care to repeat (I didn't want to repeat being homeless in the first place - my second trip through it, fortunately for my wife. And, we managed to get a 40-year-old motorhome to live in, so we weren't couch-surfing or out on the street the whole damn time.

Understandably, I've been focussed on rebuilding of late - we went from couch-surfing, to the motorhome, to a rather substandard mobile home, to a (now) acceptable apartment (which rooms we got by Dead Man's Boots enough...)

Thus explains my extended absence. I know, I've got to clean out my PM box - it's full. I'll probably end up doing a bulk delete, since I'm sure most of them are old enough to be invalid. I'll try to check in here from time to time (I'm still Jeepless, dammit! But, I haven't a place to park one at the moment...) so all I can do is live vicariously through you guys. Hoist one for me!

I leave you with this thought: "Veal cutlet walked over to beat the s*** outta my cuppa coffee. Coffee just wasn't strong enough to defend itself..."