• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Ruff stuff ship times

1-tonxj

NAXJA Member
NAXJA Member
Come on guys I ordered Two little pin latches early Monday morning the 20th , and it took you 4 days to get it out the door showing shipped on the 23rd .When I order comparable items via ebay stores the stuff ships same or next day and arrives the same week when ordered early Monday morning.

Come on guys I ordered Two little pin latches early Monday morning the 20th , and it took you 4 days to get it out the door showing shipped on the 23rd .When I order comparable items via ebay stores the stuff ships same or next day and arrives the same week when ordered early Monday morning.

Order arrived Monday the 27th was processed Monday the 20th ...not shipped until Thursday the 23rd , So RuffStuff receives a C- for speedy order shipping . The item was packaged well and is of a very high quality , so they get an A+ on the product , so despite the slow shipping I would order a product from then again I just will not expect quick order ship time .

I just saw this (months later) and I am sorry it took so long.

During our first 6 years we always had same day shipping if it was in stock. However we have been fighting a constant battle to stay on the same day for the last 6 years. It has been growth, our growth has surpassed all of our estimates since the very beginning. Certainly a double edged sword. In the last 3 months we have brought in 3 new shippers to speed us up but its not like we haven't been doing that all along. We now have 12 people working in the shipping department and all are now up to speed. We also spent a cubic buttload of money on the best software program out there to aid in inventory control so we will be out of stock less and less.

In our defense, we have never put smaller orders ahead of larger orders, all orders are shipped in the order they are received unless something is out of stock. And when it is out of stock most items take only a couple of days to get back in stock.

We have been shipping same day for the last 10 days and I expect it to continue in the future. At the worst Monday orders may ship Tuesday due to the buildup of weekend orders ahead of them but we will be adding Saturday shiping over the next month to help avoid that too.

Again, I am sorry this happened to you.

overnight shipping comes to mind seems a bit nitpicky to call out a good company/ naxja vendor on an average shipping process[/QUOTE

Having a person suggest I pay a premium shipping charge is a bit funny when they are not even spendy enough for a set of RED LETTERS ;-)

Back