• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

For Sale: 1994 XJ Tons of Extras

XJWheelie

NAXJA Forum User
This is a 2 door XJ with about 160,000 miles on it. I've done a ton of modifications. I'll list all of them here and follow that up with the bad stuff, which is few.

The good stuff:
Rubicon 4" lift kit
Stainless steel brake lines
Tom Woods CV driveshaft & slip yoke eliminator kit
Front skid plate
Skid Row gas tank skid plate
Transfer case skid plate
Dana 44 rear differential with Detroit locker, Yukon 4.88 gears and Terra Flex disc brake kit
Dana 30 front differential with Super Dana 30 kit, 30 spline chromoly axles, Yukon 4.88 gears and ARB air locker
Heavy duty covers for the differentials (I forget who made them but they're very heavy duty)
3 core radiator
Goodyear 33x12.5x15 tires to include spare tire. All have almost no wear at all
Optima Red battery, brand new
Borla header with Random Technology catalytic converter and Flowmaster muffler

The bad stuff:
The headliner is falling down and is mainly prevented from completely separating only by the overhead console and rear speaker bar.
The fog lights are broken and currently disconnected but the wiring is intact
A few minor scrapes and dents (of course)
The parking brake cable is not installed
After installing the slip yoke eliminator the speedometer stopped working (that's why the mileage listed above is a guess. I have put almost no miles on it since getting it to this stage as the club that I rode with broke up)
The ARB air compressor wiring needs to be hooked up. I have all of it in a box.
The interior rear panel is no longer there. I removed it with the intent of making cargo areas in the quarter panels that would swing on hinges and never did.
Along that same line, the lower part of the rear seat is no longer there as I was going to turn that area into a storage area for tools, straps, etc.

The factory stuff:
This was a Country Edition, so it has power everything...windows, AC blows cold, power door locks, etc.

Also included but not installed:
4 rear TJ fender flares
Winch bumper (no winch is included)
Transmission skid plate
Extra Dana 44 rear axles (these are just extra parts)
I have a variety of little things as well, but they're not listed here.

I'm sure that I've forgotten a few things. I'm located in Murfreesboro, TN. You're more than welcome to come check it out, but it's not currently licensed so it can't be taken on the road.

Price is $4800. I have a picture of it but it's not in a URL, it's on my computer.

Last edited:
I made a mistake on the suspension. It’s not a Rubicon Express 4”, it’s a Rubicon Express Super Flex 4.5” with their rear leaf springs.

Back