• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

2002 chevy duramax 4x4 crewcab

roxj

NAXJA Forum User
this truck belongs to a good friend of mine and was maintained by a certified diesel mechanic (his brothers a diesel tech for planet ford).

its a 2002 chevy ls 3/4 ton 4x4 crew cab lwb duramax with a 6 spd standard transmission it has just over 100k miles it is white with charcoal interior it has all power options but was ordered with the vinyl flooring interior and exterior are in excelent condition the tires have about 40% tread left it has a over the rail tool box that has been rino lined to match the bed it also has a brush gaurd nerf bars and trailer brakes the injectors were replaced around 80k miles and are warrantied by gm untill 200k miles it has a new water pump as of last month this truck has no issues and i wouldnt hesitate to drive it anywhere he is asking $13000. obo i can get pics or show you the truck if you are interested.

Back