• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

33's on stock wheels?

I'd personally stay away from the 33X9.50 and run a 33x10.50, especially on a stock BSed wheel. With a stock BSed wheel, you have too narrow a track width for such a skinny tire (33x9.50), I've seen too many near rolls with folks using this tire/wheel combo, aired down on the trail, crawling off-camber ledges. The tire wants to roll under the rim as the rigs weight transfers.

Will they work on stock 15x7 wheels? Sure!
Will they rub? That's relative to your lift height. You may get a little rubbing on you LCA's during full lock turning due to the stock 5.25 BS, but if your 12.50's clear the fenders then the 10.50's should be fine too.

XJEEPER

i agree it will work, but it is not the best idea

Iran 33x9.5 on 7 " rims for many years with great results...on best of the west last year I used 8" rim....that too much rim for a 33x9.5....it overexposes the sidewalls to damage.....run em on a 7" rim but not on a 8"

Back