• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Barnwell Nov 14th-16th

Yes Ian there is... I know you have slept since we last talked about it so we all need to keep the slow ones up to speed.

BTW Ian, NO the short bus will NOT be picking you up for this "field trip"

Yeah, scooter is a little short on spelling and grammar.....was somebody saying something about the shortbus?

I made some bolts out of Gorilla Glue and used them to attach the angle iron, just ask Mosephus he has seen them.

Wait where is Mosephus, he is supposed to be going to Barwell this weekend too.

I know he had to bail on the Moab trip, but I didn't remember him signing on for this weekend after that.

Guess we'll find out when we get there Friday.

Well as it sits right know Kurt(and family) and I will be leaving bout 5:30 or so in the am so we can be there bout 10:30 or so. See yall there. You cant miss us when there, look for the 2 XJ's with the NAXJA rear window banner stickers.....

Yep... we will see you guys there tomorrow!!!

Well, my work sucks.... My work decided to make us work this weekend to finish up some ongoing projects. Last minute decision to screw up my weekend....

Anyhow, hope yall have a blast and hopefully I'll wheel with yall next time and meet some of yall.

Dude...that sucks!

Yeah. I got most everything ready on the XJ, so its definetly wheelable. Bought some front tow hook brackets so I had some recovery points till I can get my winch on. All my gear packed up sitting in the garage waiting to be loaded, and then I'm told we have to work this weekend to finish up some of these projects we got going on.....Good, its overtime. sucks that it is this weekend out of all the others we could do it..... I'm not happy...:bawl::flamemad:

next time...

Back