• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Anyone tracking this!

It's all over Facebook. That is great news for the park and will give us more option for future rides.

I wonder if this is the area that Stephen told me about a couple years ago.

I remember Stephen saying they were going to be mining the Putney side in several phases back many years ago. It looks like this has taken place and they are now going to prepare the area for trails. This is the section from the campground going back towards the High School in Harlan.

I remember Stephen saying they were going to be mining the Putney side in several phases back many years ago. It looks like this has taken place and they are now going to prepare the area for trails. This is the section from the campground going back towards the High School in Harlan.

Yea that is what I thought.... Sweetness! More trails closer to camp then! I hope they do something with the trail up the mountain.....

Might be a worthy recipient of Land Use Funds or manpower to get the new trails cut.

Back