• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Rear Bumper Mount???

Here is a PDF CAD file from the rear bumper that I designed for OR-Fab. It anchores to the hitch mount.
Thats not bad for general recovery,but not designed for towing or a tire carrier!Id say "fold like a taco" on a side pull!

Last edited:
Thats not bad for general recovery,but not designed for towing or a tire carrier!Id say "fold like a taco" on a side pull!

You'd be supprized...I flopped on my side and was wedged on a rock, straped up to a Wrangler and a snach block from the side and it worked perfect!
:party:

Here is a PDF CAD file from the rear bumper that I designed for OR-Fab. It anchores to the hitch mount.

3CADCherokee83209.jpg

2CADCherokee83209.jpg

1CADCherokee83209.jpg

Strong!

Nice, thanks for sharing!!

I'm in the process of building bumpers for my XJ. I'm looking for a print or a PDF for mounting the rear bumper. I know that I can use the eight bolts that hold the stocker on, but I wanted to tie into the holes that a receiver hitch would mount to as well. If anyone knows of one, please shoot it my way. I can do it myself, but I'm getting a little lazy these days!! LOL!! Thanks guys!!

deb682138efc5a2a496a7c68f25cf48c.jpg
b9d0672f9fb196920620b3d5768377a1.jpg
0795b4b7d0935312c18a4a8ae0856d25.jpg

Here's a simple/quick design I came up with and built it in my father's garage. The tie ins use the existing hitch holes as well as the stock bumper mounts holes.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back