• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

I'm so bored that I'm causing trouble on NAXJA!!

Jump This

Just another minion!
All for the lack of a socket big enough to take the pitman arm off of the F-250

I got my old butt up at 5am and installed the radiator into the XJ. Ran down another 'check engine' code. (The damn things don't like the cat cracking in front of the first 02 sensor.)
Finished installing the throw out bearing in the wifes Mustang (had it about wupped yesterday, just some minor finishing touches.) Then decided to replace the power steering pump on the tow rig.....

Soooooooo.....any posts that I may have added today should be taken with a grain of salt and not be used as ammunition to banish me from the group.
Ben wants that spot!!

Okay...OKAY....I am stopping right here....no more.....I won't get involved...
My beer should be cold by now.....

:D

Rick

LOL..

I figured you're bored or on crack.. Either way, have fun.. It put a lite twist on things..

:cheers:

As for DumpTruck.. wow.. No words can describe..

Elias

Jump This said:
All for the lack of a socket big enough to take the pitman arm off of the F-250

I got my old butt up at 5am and installed the radiator into the XJ. Ran down another 'check engine' code. (The damn things don't like the cat cracking in front of the first 02 sensor.)
Finished installing the throw out bearing in the wifes Mustang (had it about wupped yesterday, just some minor finishing touches.) Then decided to replace the power steering pump on the tow rig.....

Soooooooo.....any posts that I may have added today should be taken with a grain of salt and not be used as ammunition to banish me from the group.
Ben wants that spot!!

Okay...OKAY....I am stopping right here....no more.....I won't get involved...
My beer should be cold by now.....

:D

Rick

Geez buddy..... if only you hadnt beat up on your junk so bad at JV, maybe you would of run Moab Rim today with me............................
and been in a better mood!:looney:

mattyj said:
Geez buddy..... if only you hadnt beat up on your junk so bad at JV, maybe you would of run Moab Rim today with me............................
and been in a better mood!:looney:

Go ahead and rub it in!
I hopped on the Mt. Bike and headed to the Iron Door out in Ocotillo Wells.
I sort of missed the whole 'it gets dark at 7:30 thing.' When I got there I chugged a beer and turned around and started to haul butt back home. Lucky for me I left a note for the wife and SHE used her head and thaught it might be best if she tracked me down! I love that girl!!
She caught up to me before I made the turn off onto Borrego Springs Rd from Hwy 78. I was glad to see her, it was getting darn dark out there!
Its time for another beer!!

Rick

Jump This said:
.' When I got there I chugged a beer and turned around and started to haul butt back home.

Its time for another beer!!

Rick

Love your style Rick!

mattyj said:
Love your style Rick!
Yeah. Utter disregard for one's own safety. That's rock n roll dude.:guitar:

Kyung

ya man dont think you can roll in here and take my spot as the trouble around here....

I think im just misunderstood.......

Back