• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

100 Amp 1 wire GM alternator

JohnX

Sarge
NAXJA Member
Just saw this sitting on my shelf collecting dust. Only one cable to connect to the battery, nothing else. Figure someone with a small block Chevy and a winch might like it. Built for me by Holts Auto Electric. Has well under 1K miles on it, used on my drag car, but I switched to Jeeping several years ago...

Anyway, dusty but works like new. $80

Not that I'm interested myself (I can get them all day long for about that price locally...) but is it a Delco SI or a Delco CS? The SI has two 1/4" spade lugs to connect to the regulator, while the CS has that funky four-pole Delphi Weatherpack.

Like I said, I'm not interested - but this would be a critical point for someone who is - they mount slightly differently...

5-90

Thanks, didn't even think about it.

It is the SI with the two spade terminals (although they don't go to anything now :D )

Man!!!! Where were you about 3 weeks ago... I just bought an alternator for my 64 CHevy Truck... Soon, I'm going to upgrade it to one with an internal regulator like the one you have... I'll be able to return the one I have and get about $35 credit towards the upgrade... So, I'll be paying the same price that you're selling yours for.. Oh well....

A Day Late, A Dollar Short....

Elias

Bummer...this has been sittin' on the shelf for about a year.

Going to Ebay Sunday. Will post link.

Back