• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Sway Bar Disco position?

Jeep'nD

NAXJA Forum User
So I bought a bunch of 3" lift parts cheap. The disco's look much too big. I need to know what the proper height is for them so I can cut them down to size. I saw Ralph post to a thread saying that they should be parallel with the ground. Anyone want to second that statement?

In the picture you can see that the top of the bolt has dented the seet metal in the wheel well. I think this occured during braking when the front end pitches downwards. BTW, this is a picture of the discos fully bolted in, not actually disco'ed.

SwayBarDisco.jpg

Ya that ant even gona work. I don’t think its all that critical to get them in just the right spot be you gota do better than that. They should be close to level.

Those look like Rubicon Express links. Well just pull the center link out. Cut it down and drill a new hole in it for the pin. But they should be pretty close to level. Juice

Back