• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

2001 jeep cherokee FT long arm, clean

JEEPSPEEDRCR

NAXJA Forum User
2001 jeep cherokee xj 4.0L auto, AW4 tranny, NP231 t-case w/ tera flex SYE kit. tom woods custom cv rear driveshaft 84,000 miles, FRONT END- full-traction 6in long arm w/ daystar bumps. fox resi's in front w/ ORW limit straps REAR END- full-traction leaf packs and logner shackles, fox emulsions. INTERIOR is stock except for a sony exploid cd player. great condition. WHEELS/TIRES- 15in KMC intruder wheels w/ 35in good year MTR tires. kit has been on jeep for less than 15k miles. never beaten, owned by a family friend before I bought the jeep stock. The jeep was never beaten, only light wheeled. I drove it on the street back and forth to school, im not going to get to use it like i planned to. clear title. e-mail or call for more pics and info. [email protected] (760) 525 7700 im asking 12,700 OBO here is a link to another forsale ad in the SoCal section that has pics. thanks

http://www.naxja.org/forum/showthread.php?p=243328459#post243328459

Back