• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Chapter Name part 2

What should Our chapter be called

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

goodburbon

NAXJA Forum User
This is a Poll for the TX, LA, OK, (maybe AR) chapter name.

PLEASE DO NOT VOTE UNLESS YOU ARE A MEMBER AND WILL BE IN THIS CHAPTER.

There may be a run off necessary,

goodburbon said:
This is a Poll for the TX, LA, OK, (maybe AR) chapter name.

PLEASE DO NOT VOTE UNLESS YOU ARE A MEMBER AND WILL BE IN THIS CHAPTER.

There may be a run off necessary,
POST UP THAT YOU HAVE VOTED SO WE CAN SEE THAT YOU ARE FROM TEXAS, LOUSIANA, OKLAHOMA or ARKANSAS

not Near Seattle Sniggs

Last edited:
um... ewps... sorry

Would it help if I told you that I'm thinking about moving?

How about, uh... The Short Bus Kids are based in Texas?

:wierd: Sowwy.

Sorry, voted before I noticed it was for members only. FWIW, the only thing keeping me from becoming a member was living in Austin with no local chapter support.

BigG said:
Sorry, voted before I noticed it was for members only. FWIW, the only thing keeping me from becoming a member was living in Austin with no local chapter support.
Pay your dues. WE are gonna be here it looks like. Glad you are in Austin, not Spokane or Detroit. Welcome aboard. Now go pay those dues.

BigG said:

I think your vote will get counted if you pay your dues right now.

BIgDaddyChia said:
People if ur name isnt red ur vote dosent count.

PMed Mosephus about changing his name into a "Red" name. We will just have to wait and see. Same thing for BigG. How long after they pay does it take for the color change......anyone know???

goodburbon said:
/sigh. It looks like we will have to qualify every vote in these polls because people can't seem to follow simple instructions
With the exception of Sniggs I hope the others (who reside in the right place) will become members. I have been trying through PMs.

Maybe we could offer the initial Chapter logo stickers at cost for members(hint hint), founding member logo (hint, hint).

Jay VT said:
Maybe we could offer the initial Chapter logo stickers at cost for members(hint hint), founding member logo (hint, hint).

Both excellent suggestions. Anybody in the pool of potential BoD have any feedback?

mikeforte said:
Both excellent suggestions. Anybody in the pool of potential BoD have any feedback?

I think someone drained the POOL!

So what's wrong with sniggs? I was contemplating nominating him for an office! :rolleyes:

Every chapter should have at least one Troll and one terrorist, right?

You could always just buy votes by paying their dues, depending of course on what chapter name they voted for. :gag:g

Last edited:
Back