• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

New chapter name nominations /suggestions and discusion thread!

Ecomike

NAXJA# 2091
NAXJA Member
This thread is for discussion, debate, suggestions and eventual nominations of REALLY COOL names for our new three state chapter which will cover Texas Louisiana and Oklahoma!

Let the fun begin!

:cheers:

How about the Red River Chapter

Jay VT

BIgDaddyChia said:
Soutwest works for me also. But then the AZ guys might say but we are the southwest.

And on top of that you are leavig New Mexico out as well. I don't think Southwest will work, however it does sound great.

OK (pun intended) debates over, closed, ended (LOL) I have the PERFECT name! (LOL) :jester:

TEXLAHOMA (or TexLaHoma)

Has a HOMA kinda sounding name don't think? :yelclap: :laugh3:

All joking aside, LA for Loisianna, Lahoma for OK-Lahoma, and Tex for, lets see, oh yah TEXAS! party1:

I thought this up as joke initially, but the more I think about it as I post this it has a ring to it, and is somewhat unmistakable as to the three states it covers.

Ecomike said:
OK (pun intended) debates over, closed, ended (LOL) I have the PERFECT name! (LOL) :jester:

TEXLAHOMA (or TexLaHoma)

Has a HOMA kinda sounding name don't think? :yelclap: :laugh3:

All joking aside, LA for Loisianna, Lahoma for OK-Lahoma, and Tex for, lets see, oh yah TEXAS! party1:

Beina an Okie born and bred I think that should say OKLATX. Of course since most of you guy are Texans I'm probably wasting this post. :banghead:

SouthEAST Chapter works, OH Wait, they already have one of those, I think!! :nono:

Just kidding y'all.

A multiple state chapter will be hard to name, simply due to the fact of possible future geographical expansion etc.

Good to see y'all moving forward. It's a lot of work and I wish y'all much success!!

Well if we include Arkansas, texas, Oklahoma, and Lousiana all 4 states border along the red river at some point. The nice thing is we include New Mexico they could be red river aslo becasue they have a red river in their state.

BIgDaddyChia said:
Should our colors be blue or red

Yes!

Oh and white too, that makes it Red, White and Blue!:sunshine:

Of course if we went with Red River it would need to blue!:jester:

Back