• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Chapter Name

Chapter Name

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Even though I really, really, like the Texlahoma name that I came up with :yap:, I have voted for the South Central chapter name partly based on the issue of possibly adding Arkansas, and the future issue of a one of the 3 or 4 states later forming a seperate chapter in the future.

I don't believe (at this time) that Red River covers enough territory to be the best choice for the current chapter name. I mean, like, how can we can we just leave out the Rio Grand out the chapter name? (Rhetorical question... don't answer it).

I would like to suggest that we have a run off election, second poll between the two highest vote getters in this pole! Therefore I suggest IT!

I would love to vote on the name but one little tiny problem...it forgets me over here on the far west of Texas:greensmok

Ecomike said:
Even though I really, really, like the Texlahoma name that I came up with :yap:, I have voted for the South Central chapter name partly based on the issue of possibly adding Arkansas, and the future issue of a one of the 3 or 4 states later forming a seperate chapter in the future.

I don't believe (at this time) that Red River covers enough territory to be the best choice for the current chapter name. I mean, like, how can we can we just leave out the Rio Grand out the chapter name? (Rhetorical question... don't answer it).

I would like to suggest that we have a run off election, second poll between the two highest vote getters in this pole! Therefore I suggest IT!

Works but the idea behind red river was that 4 states boarder the Red River.

BIgDaddyChia said:
Works but the idea behind red river was that 4 states boarder the Red River.
Agreed but there is over 600 miles between the Red and the Rio Grande, thats enough to put all the rest of these states inside of.

And to 4x4life05, I am in the same boat as you down here in Pharr. I suggest that you do what I did and contact anyone in ElPaso with a modified XJ to join if not already a member of NAXJA. Their voices can be heard if they join.

Ecomike said:

Voted for South Central in hopes that Arkansas is still being considered for inclusion

:idea:

Mike

XJ6 said:
Voted for South Central in hopes that Arkansas is still being considered for inclusion

:idea:

Mike
Sounds like you are going to be adopted into this chapter. I was against it just because I thought it would complicate everything, but have been over-ruled. So that being said W E L C O M E.

It has just been brought to my attention that non-members have been voting in this thread. We needed to add in the new option of TXXJA anyway so I will create a new poll.

goodburbon said:
It has just been brought to my attention that non-members have been voting in this thread. We needed to add in the new option of TXXJA anyway so I will create a new poll.

Don't forget Texlexico (or however he spelled it). :us:

:rolleyes:

:doh:

Back