• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

who is in the houston area

roxj

NAXJA Forum User
how many of you guys are in the houston area? thought it would be nice to do a local meet and greet, wrenching, wheeling, or all three in the near future.

Me.

xxxmidianxxx and myself are. xxxmidianxxx is in the Rayford/45 area and i am in the 1960 and 45 area. There are a few XJ's that come into my work (O'Reilly auto by 1960 and Ella) that I told about NAXJA but not sure if they joined yet. xxxmidianxxx and myself also belong to "COR" http://www.cypressoffroad.com/ its a local jeep group. We could always use another XJ to offset all the YJ's and TJ's. They are a great group of jeepers.

Awww how sweet... ppl talking about me. Yeah I live in the Spring area really. I am also a member of Tx4WD Tomball/Conroe but I am not an active member. Not like Tank, the Sec. of that club. But I do go to his house often.

But COR really does need more XJs... we need to show them we can wheel and sleep in the same vehicle and don't need no stinking tents. LOL

Ian... what PM??? I didn't get a PM from you... well I don't think I did.

I live in Fulshear but I just had surgery on my ankle and won't be able to drive until its time to go to school back in college station

So what's with all you all living north of the I-10 corridor. I seem to be the lone ranger here between Hobby Airport and Pasadena.

Ecomike said:
So what's with all you all living north of the I-10 corridor. I seem to be the lone ranger here between Hobby Airport and Pasadena.

Cuz we don't have a passport to go that far south :roll:

oh I must of been on something when I was reading that.

how far west and south?

mudderoy where in katy do you live in

iluv83vettes said:
mudderoy where in katy do you live in

About 3 miles North of I-10 off of Fry Rd.

That's cool. I used to live right next to the mall (like easy walking distance) but now i live in Fulshear.

And they are for sale.... cheap too!

Back