• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

'94 Grand Cherokee V8 - 8" Lift, 37s, HP44/9", 231, etc etc etc

Raacerx

NAXJA Forum User
thought Id post this over here as well...

'94 Grand Cherokee Limited V8. Leather, power, nice stereo with new speakers, amps, subwoofer, etc. 148,xxx miles, tranny rebuilt at 120k, new fuel pump, new this, new that.

-Clayton 7-8" lift 4-link long arms with Bilstein 5150s, RE springs, JKS discos, BPEs, limit straps, 37"x12.5" MT/Rs on AR aluminum rims, the whole shabang.
-HP44 front axle with 4.56s, chevy flattop knuckle conversion with histeer, custom brackets, all new bearings, u-joints, seals, brakes, etc etc etc.
-9" rear axle 31spline with 4.56s, Detroit locker, new bearings, new seals, custom brackets, etc etc.
-231 TC with HD chain and SYE, Tom Woods front and rear custom CV shafts, etc etc.

Essentially never been wheeled. Selling because I need the cash and never have time to wheel anyways with school/work. Open to trades of all kinds as well. email at [email protected] or call 5105990558 for more pictures, complete specs, repairs, etc. Lots of extras and spares. 37s dont rub anywhere, many updates since picture, 15mpg average with V8.

$8000 OR BEST OFFER Feel free to make me an offer.

picture.JPG

i would trade you for my jeep but it is about the same thing you have so it wont get you any farther ahead of the game as far as getting a non off road vehicle. in case you might be interested its a 94 cherokee 3 door 4'' lift stroker motor dana 44 blah blah blah. let me know if you are interested

dave
[email protected]

IUPxj94 said:
i would trade you for my jeep but it is about the same thing you have so it wont get you any farther ahead of the game as far as getting a non off road vehicle. in case you might be interested its a 94 cherokee 3 door 4'' lift stroker motor dana 44 blah blah blah. let me know if you are interested

dave
[email protected]

only interested if i can get some money on top of it as well. I need some cash, but I wouldn't mind having a cheaper wheeler.

Back