• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

xj rough country 4.5" lift kit (pa)

justinbittner

NAXJA Forum User
I bought this kit a couple weeks ago and never installed it. Last week I hit a telephone pole, so I have some other things to spend my money on. Here's what is in the kit:

4 1/2 inch front coil springs
lower control arms
traction bar bracket
rear add-a-leafs with new spring clamps
leaf spring center pins
rear lift blocks
transfer case lowering kit
brake line brackets
all 4 Hydro shocks with black boots
u-bolts with nuts and washers.

This kit will let you get at least 32's if not 33's on your xj. The only other thing that you might need is a pitman arm as far as I know. I would like to sell it reasonably close to me(Pennsylvania), I don't want to ship, but I will meet you if you are from Maryland, West Virginia, Pa, Ohio, NY, or possibly even Virginia. I'm looking for $535 OBO. Please email me at [email protected] with questions or if you are interested. thanks

I'd give you $350US if you'll ship it to Whistler, B.C. Canada.

I'm looking for a 3-4.5" lift kit for a 93 XJ 4dr 5spd Country I just bought for 4600cdn,(3700us) taxes in. I think it was a pretty good deal, it only has 115,000kms (70miles) the only problem with it is that its that nasty ugly blue-green color... but I guess I won't feel bad taking it through the bush, scratching the hell out of the paint!

[email protected]

Hey Justin, just to let you know, you might make more money selling everything separately, even though it might take a little longer to sell every last piece of it. I would really like the leaf center pins, LC's, and aal's.

as i said, id really like to sell the entire kit together. i just dont want to deal with parting it out and shipping. maybe if no one buys it in a couple weeks, ill part it. it is located in somerset, pa and is for the smaller axle.

ill give ya $400 shipped, cause you do realize you can buy this kit brand new for 490 + shipping, and thats with leaf packs and no lift blocks.

Last edited:
Back