• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

tow straps

goin4wheelin

NAXJA Forum User
I was able to get a deal on tow straps and was wondering anyone interested in purchasing them.

Spec: 1.75" X 20',breaking strength of 10,000lbs. with loops on both ends. Made In USA.

$15 shipped each. If getting more than one, I will check on total cost.

goin4wheelin said:
I was able to get a deal on tow straps and was wondering anyone interested in purchasing them.

Spec: 1.75" X 20',breaking strength of 10,000lbs. with loops on both ends. Made In USA.

oh heck yeah! What brand are they? I might take 2 but definetely one for sure!

Ok, here's the deal, I need to see how many are interested in them since I need to buy a lot of 35 for that price. I'm passing along this deal and I only make $2 from each I sold. I'm jobless right now :( and this might help me a bit . Ship on this item run around $4-$7 depend on location. I shipped either USPS or Fedex Ground.
I hate to dump my $$$ on the things and cant sell all of them since I'm borrowing $$ from my in-law to get them.
From what I understand, this tow strap value around $14.99 each + shipping.
Made In USA, not China, Taiwan or Mexico.
Brand, unknown. It's brand NEW.
Once again, I'm selling them $15.00 each shipped, if using Paypal I will bite the 3% :(

goin4wheelin said:

I'll take one. Post you PayPal info and I'll pay you.
Thanks,
Dan.

coach9119 said:
Post some pics if you can. If they look ok, I'm in for a pair.
Same here

Well, I cant close the deal cos some guy bought 5 lot of the supplier I deal with. He wont be able to get more in for couple of month.Sorry and thanks for the interest.

goin4wheelin said:
Well, I cant close the deal cos some guy bought 5 lot of the supplier I deal with. He wont be able to get more in for couple of month.Sorry and thanks for the interest.

Just FYI - Sam's Club sells either a 14k lb or 17k lb strap (i can't remember which) 30 feet long for under $20. I bought 2. It's a seasonal item, so get em while they last.

Jared

Back