• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

IPF Headlight Harness

juicexj24

NAXJA Forum User
Anyone know of a cheap place I can get a IPF headlight wiring harness cheap. Rocky Road is 89.00 Anyone know of something cheaper. I'm upgrading the bulbs and have a ground problem with the stock wiring. *Don't want to make one, to much trouble* Thanks Juice

What about using one of those kits from Schucks or similar??
Hella also makes them, and I would assume that PIAA would also, but they probably want more than IPF.

I personally do not see paying for a kit that the parts can not cost more than a few bucks. How long does it take to solder a few ends on some wire and connect them to a relay

Michael

i got one that i never installed, ipf. i dont remember how much i paid, but i will sell it to you for $70 plus shipping if you want. i just never go around to installing it. my lights work good with out it. jack

Prolly the cheapest one out there is the APC harness -- should be available wherever good rice is sold (try PepBoys, they recently signed with APC's distributor...)

Try this place...

http://www.suvlights.com/

Click on the headlight link on the top left side of the page, and some wiring harnesses will pop up. You can use the universal one listed for $45. I've got a similiar one that I ordered through a group buy a while back. Pretty much plug 'n play.

Ivan

If the problem is just grounding, you don't need a whole new harness. Just use a Scotch tap-splice to tap a parallel wire off the existing ground, and run that wire to the engine block or a clean place on the chassis.

Back