• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

1999 Jeep Cherokee Sport - stock

duke000088

NAXJA Forum User
1999 Jeep Cherokee Sport
$4100

I6 - AW4 - NP231 - 8.25
Ecco wheels
Great set of 30" Bridgestone Dueler ATs - purchased winter 2009 - tons of life and an awesome tire.
IPF housings + RallyLights upgraded relay harness
Full size spare
New battery
Rear Mopar hitch
Power windows, locks, cruise, CD/cassette, cloth interior.
NAXJA stickers included (pre-adhered) at no extra charge.

Newer parts and service (mostly within the last 2 years):
Ball Joints
Front axle UJoints - Spicer
Both front hubs
Tie rod + ends + drag link (V8 ZJ upgrade), OME steering stabilizer (I'll even toss in the sticker).
Brakes - everything front and rear is ~ 2 years old.
Windsheild
Some other little stuff here and there...
Fluids have been well maintained (oil, AT, TC, and differentials).

145,XXX miles. I've owned this vehicle since 2002. I am the second owner. This has been my DD since purchasing in 2002 and has been very well maintained. Pavement pounder with the exception of one trip to Rausch Creek for some greens. Mechanically, very good. Body and paint very good overall. A scratch here and there (rear bumper has some good digs). This XJ is in great condition and would make a great DD or platform to start a build. I would love to see my XJ go to a good home or get built up by a NAXJA member. I recently got into a 5.9 Limited ZJ and need to part with the XJ.

The following bolt-ons will be included for NAXJA buyers:
Front JKS adjustable lower control arms (1 year old)
Front hitch and D-ring
ZJ gas tank skid
Pair of Hella 500's wired up via relay as driving lights

Known bugs:
Driver's door check/helper is clunky. Have part in hand - may or may not get to it prior to sale.
4x4 indicator light - probably the switch on TC - Have part in hand - may or may not get to it prior to sale.
Paint bubbling at upper corners of windshield as usual.

Price is $4100 considering Kelly Blue Book, condition, and the small value of the add-ons. PM or email to: [email protected]

Vehicle located in Worcester MA and can be seen/driven on weekday evenings and most weekends. Vehicle can also be seen/driven in the Framingham area (work) during business hours.
HawaiiSelect001.jpg

HawaiiSelect003.jpg

HawaiiSelect004.jpg

HawaiiSelect005.jpg

HawaiiSelect007.jpg

HawaiiSelect009.jpg

HawaiiSelect010.jpg

HawaiiSelect015.jpg

HawaiiSelect017.jpg

HawaiiSelect018.jpg

HawaiiSelect019.jpg

On hold for GauchoMD.