• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Passenger Window

Dadselyk

NAXJA Forum User
Hello, I have searched and read many of the fixes for the passenger window (when it relates to the driver power lock switch). However, this I don't believe is my issue. My passenger window will not go up or down from the driver or passenger switch. All other windows work from both the driver and the appropriate window control. I have hooked a battery up to the motor, and verified that it works (goes up and down). I traced the brown and violet wires back to the connector that controls the window power switch. I spliced in a new wire right after the connector to replace the brown and violet power wires. I am obviously new to wiring. I've looked at the wiring diagram and understand some of it. Just not really sure how to "test if there is power coming into the switch" Can anyone help with a step by step on which wires I need to test? Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks.

Back