• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Newbie introducing myself........

Trey

NAXJA Forum User
What's up? I'm coming from Jeepforum.com and thought I would introduce myself. Im Trey and i'm from Arkansas. I had a 93 wrangler and I decided to turn the page and never looked back. I now have a 99 Cherokee sport with a new paint job and an 8 in Skyjacker lift. I do have pics but I have no idea how to post. If anyone would like to post them for me I would really appriciate it. Well I guess that's about it for now but i'll be around. See Ya

Welcome to NAXJA. This forum does not support posting pictures to the forum. If you have them hosted somewhere, you can link them.

Hope to meet you on the trails.

Welcome to NAXJA Trey.... enjoy yourself and see you on the trail, or under my Jeep, or maybe under yours. :D

What Geepfreak said, I think, if he meant wrenching under his Jeep or yours! :repair: Welcome aboard. I'm new here also but this is the best group I've ever hooked up with!

See you on the trails,
Jim :wave:

you'll be loving this site in no time, welcome aboard. waht part of arkansas you from?

azdesertrhino said:
What Geepfreak said, I think, if he meant wrenching under his Jeep or yours! :repair: Welcome aboard. I'm new here also but this is the best group I've ever hooked up with!

See you on the trails,
Jim :wave:
Trust me....Geepfreak has PLENTY of experience under his jeep.

Back