• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

need a measurement from you guys with about 8" lift

SeanP

NAXJA Forum User
My junk is still junk. However, I am thinking of going coil over in the front because my coils aren't fitting very well with the 60 knuckles and housing. Can one of you guys with 8" or so of lift take a measurement from the bottom of your coil to the top of the coil or spacers (which ever is higher).

Thanks

SeanP

I'm at about 6", I can take measurements this weekend, and you can add 2" to it.

Hey do you have any 1" or 1.25" tube that you can send up with Gary? I need about 3 feet, and I can't get any before Friday from my regular sources.

I'll buy your old coils from you for my buggy project.

Thanks,

Andy

1've got about 20 feet for 1.5 HREW, i think it's .120 or .095. Tom might have some 1" or 1.25 if you need that, I'll be at his house this evening.

SeanP

I only need about 6 feet, 1.25 x .120 wall would be perfect.

Andy

Gary is going to get some at S&K Steel. It's for the cross member piece that ties the RE HD track bar bracket to the opposite frame rail. We're making three this weekend, maybe 4.

Andy

Back