• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Announcing.......

some of the links on the main page dont work yet - that will be fixed shortly

the Forum is up and running however...

Looking good guys. The effort is appreciated.

Don't mean to be critical, but I can't see the menu bar. Dark Blue on Black, I have a hard time seeing it. CGI forum is too dark also. :rattle: Good effort though :)

Hey, Question: Why have two forums? Seems redundant. You guys planing on leaving NAXJA?

Zuki-Ron said:
Don't mean to be critical, but I can't see the menu bar. Dark Blue on Black, I have a hard time seeing it. CGI forum is too dark also. :rattle: Good effort though :)

Hey, Question: Why have two forums? Seems redundant. You guys planing on leaving NAXJA?

trying to work on that - the input for text color is for the entire page - posts and input cells - and while i want the text in the posts to be white on the black background - that doesnt work for the cell input blocks...

trying to change the cell input blocks to another color...

its a work in progress....

-Ranger

P.S. another forum just makes it more fun...

Zuki-Ron said:

The new forum lets us be ourselves. 'Nuf said. Leave NAXJA? That's a silly idea.

Zuki-Ron said:
The way things are set up, the Chapters are s'posed to have their own web site to keep the local stuff off of the main boards.
The main boards wil be used for planning Open trail rides, and discussing things that the Nat'l club would need to know about.
This site will be for our own BS, our inside jokes, planning Chapter only trail rides, and more or less bashing each other.
That way we wont offend any of the more "sensitvie" of the group.

Zuki-Ron said:
...Hey, Question: Why have two forums? Seems redundant. You guys planing on leaving NAXJA?

We're forming the Chicago Area Cherokee Association - join CACA now! :laugh3:

lesslimited said:
We're forming the Chicago Area Cherokee Association - join CACA now! :laugh3:

:laugh2: :laugh2: :laugh2:

Back