• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

It's Official!!

Kejtar

PostMaster General
NAXJA Member
It's official. I just have talked to a rep for BFG in Moab and they are more then happy to offer trial wheels+tires. They are suposed to have abour 6 sets ranging from 31's to 35's! More details will be posted as arrangements will be finalized.

Kejtar
P.S. Danno e-mail me ASAP! I lost your address and we (actually you LOL) gotta workout the arrangements.

Kejtar said:
It's official. I just have talked to a rep for BFG in Moab and they are more then happy to offer trial wheels+tires. They are suposed to have abour 6 sets ranging from 31's to 35's!
Kejtar

Hey, great! Just make sure they bring 33/10.5 and prearrange shipping to Europe. And btw, how was your trip over here?

Seeya, Hagen

Hey there,

well it was great, although a bit short. When I got there I found out that on top of everything that I have planned I had also about a dozen of unplanned (by me, but planned by someone else) things to attend to. Family and friends really didn't give me a moment to rest!

Anyways, since we didn't meet in Germany, I might see you in Moab (work permitting).

Kejtar

Back