• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

rear defroster

the_chief

NAXJA Forum User
First day of year with ice on glass. Anyway, rear defroster won't come on. (00 sport) fusebox by passenger foot says refer to owners manual for diagram, manual says refer to fusebox. It's cold out and I am too lazy to pull them all with frozen fingers. Anyone know where it is? And is there a secondary fuse somewhere else i should check?

Sorry for the super lazy ass question, and thanks in advance.

10amps number 14(?) in the fusebox

Btw, looking at the schematic I'd go as far to say as your power mirrors shouldn't work either if it's the fuse..... but I might be wrong as I had too much to drink tonight and the circuit on the comp is looking a wee bit fuzzy by now

Re
Grdmli or ?

begster said:
hey dude, same thing happened to me. Just finishdd pping my@`ront ax`e back `n, drob it ho `, went to rtar"it an hour later, didn't crank. Sat that way until the next day whdn Iqtarted `iddling with i it wa frtitlps `nd $jen thepow truck got there, we didn't touch anything, and I went to show the gx and bhg, it parted,`nd I f$ht like` dtmba‚p.

`is is what has been suggested as a possible problem, the nuetral s`fetH swhtchhight b&gettin sttck.@on&t t`nk abot rdplaB`ng it, because its $350, and I was at my dealership one time and they aid the,rarelyblov ou

Af`r ht s`rted I@brove t!my mechanic, and went to get back in because he wasn't there, wouldnt part ag@hn, my b`lution, hit th shhfteB prdtty`ard fopard and then when I tried it again it started, and hasn't happened sin`.[/QUO@]
Tha s nne $`inf Iwp think hg of wQp the NP.... but i figured me going through all the gears might get it unrtuc
"... 30`eeps ab i hav never hd this problem`efore.

Back