• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Where are you staying? Ready, Go!

Johnnie Walker

Piece of Fish!
NAXJA Member
I figure a separate thread for people to state where they are staying..
Bunkhouse, Cabin, RV or Tent spot etc.

Last time we did SoCal Fest at Calico I took a tent. The ground was too hard for me to pound in the cheap little pegs that came with the tent, so I ended up anchoring it down with rocks. Steel spikes would have worked fine though. Just something for tent campers to consider.

Anyone wanna split a tent site, if possible? Just me, possibly my dog, and my jeep.

I suspect I'll be in a tent; it seems to work fairly well in the snow.

O-63; Fri - Sun

63 degrees below zero?!!!

And for the whole weekend too???

I better pack a couple of bonfires.

:flame:

63 degrees below zero?!!!

And for the whole weekend too???

I better pack a couple of bonfires.

:flame:

And we where whining about the cold in BB last year. That'll show us.

I'll be in the bunkhouse...

Crashing on BLM land off Mule Canyon Rd. Buddy has an RV but we'll be +2 rigs for the trail runs and probably hang out at the bunkhouse for part of the evenings.

BTW, learned a few things researching, since I was planning to be in camp until Greg joined in... Tent sites are $30 a night, those with hookups (RV sites, including all of section O) are $40 a night. Only road legal vehicles in tent areas. When you register there's a disclaimer that says no tents in the RV spots but the gal working the phone said that's fine, you're just paying extra for the location and hook ups you may or may not use..

Cabins are all booked and spoken for. If you want a sweet tent campsite check out E-32 for one with a nice big tree. I was about to grab it until I changed course.

Looking forward to meeting (or remeeting) folks. I came out a couple years ago. I'll be in a black rig with a bunch of aluminum armor and a couple little girls in the back seat.

-Joel Payne

O-62 Sat-Mon

Back