• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Noob here

swokla

NAXJA Forum User
Just thought I would sneak in hear and say hi, very new to xjs, have owned my wrangler for around 5 years but decided to join the xj communtiy, picked this guy up for 800 bucks around ft sill so I couldn't pass it up
188b2515-1dd2-f114.jpg
188b2515-1de4-b7ed.jpg

Thanks, for 800 bucks all that was wrong with it, no ac and ujoint under driverside tire, I woulda been kicking myself in the butt if I woulda passed it up, super happy to have it

So with me being new here, and living infar sw oklahoma, I take it this is the chapter I need to frequent? I am at this point looking for a kickass forum to be with and this one appears to be where I am gonna stay awhile.

So with me being new here, and living infar sw oklahoma, I take it this is the chapter I need to frequent? I am at this point looking for a kickass forum to be with and this one appears to be where I am gonna stay awhile.

Welcome!!
Looks like ya got a pretty sweet deal.
Give ya 850.00 it! LOL!!
Heres another place for ya to hang out....
Wichita Falls,Tx.
http://www.torc4x4.org/

So I am not the only one around here with the gremiln color of green? That is awesome, around me I have yet to see this color and its nice to know I am not the only one who has it

So I am not the only one around here with the gremiln color of green? That is awesome, around me I have yet to see this color and its nice to know I am not the only one who has it

had one :( traded it for an awesome MJ that i then sold cause i kept having problems left and right

Yup, one or two of us. XJs, very very few. Some lifted XJs around here but none of them seem to get on forums or clubs for that matter.

Back