• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Day run on the 17th(fathers day)

rms692

NAXJA Forum User
ok, little day run at BVOR on the 17....the tx4wd club has there anual fathers day run.....just some sandy trails and off camber climbs....great for a non breaking of xj ride..:wantyou:..lol....9-5 on sat bring a picnic lunch and plenty of water...
My kids :eyes:and i will be there.....:passgas:

Sorry I fly out to San Diego on Sunday than Jason and I head down the Baja :)

2 weeks of surf sand and suds :)

You all have fun!

sorry guess i should have posted this......

http://www.brazosvalleyoffroadranch.com

Brazos Valley Off-Road Ranch (BVORR) is approximately 280 acres located in Bryan/College Station, Texas. The site was formally owned and mined for gravel by Gifford Hill Corporation in the 1960's into the 1970's. Back then the regulatory agencies did not require land reclamation. The land has many pits and large hills (Bad Lands). In 1994, Steve Opersteny the current land owner began to work on purchasing the property from the company that bought out Gifford Hill as well as adjacent land owners with a vision that the former gravel pits or bad lands could be put to use as a off-road facility. Steve Opersteny enlisted the help of Jim Taylor the former president of the Bryan/College Station Chapter of The Texas Four Wheel Drive (TX4WD) Organization to begin to create a series of challenging trails on the property.

All you folks near bryan/college station that say there is never any wheeling around you have no excuse now. This place has stuff for stock rigs to so no excuses.

yes but we post every time it is open... TX4WD is the main group there...i am run coordinator for the Katy Chapter....gotta have someone to wheel with since none of yall wheel....

Back