• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Started on the exo... with pics!! (finished 12-20-09)

x2elite

NAXJA Forum User
Heath has only got the front bumper bent and mocked up so far, but it's looking good so far. Looks like I will have a much better approach angle now. Also moved the winch back about 3", and up close to 7".
IMG_0029.jpg

Last edited:
Re: Started on the exo...

So you didn't start an exo, you started a bumper....:viking:

no no no.... the bumper is technically part of the exo, so we started the exo. ;)

I disagree. You built a bumper!!! I don't see an exo cage :)

You will.... very soon! LOL This is somewhat of a build thread. I will continue to post pics as progress is made.

good so then yall can do mine....

now i just see an obnoxious bumper!!!!

I was thinking about making some antlers there.... Actually just knew it would be cut off later.

Looking pretty tight to the body...........is this gonna be a hybrid cage or just an exo? Gonna be doing one soon too------------Kyle

It's gonna be somewhat of a hybrid. There will some bracing on the interior as well as a bar along the back of the front seats so I can add some harnesses.

It's gonna be somewhat of a hybrid. There will some bracing on the interior as well as a bar along the back of the front seats so I can add some harnesses.

Thats basically what I am gonna do too. Look forward to seeing more progress of it!

Actually just knew it would be cut off later.

That's what she said.

Sorry couldn't help it... But really it looks great. Keep it coming.

Agreed, it does look good. When we doing mine? :D

Agreed, it does look good. When we doing mine? :D

yours is too purdy for an exo.... I love how clean your looks. I like the wood grain too.

yours is too purdy for an exo.... I love how clean your looks. I like the wood grain too.

I guess :p We can paint the exo to look like wood. :D

Glue tree bark to them.

Back