• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Motion to disband the RRC

I know I have been "out of pocket" for the last two months getting the LeMons car ready and school. It seems this chapter has always been comprised of 4 rigs or so. As long as there are a few people who want to run, I will be here.

LMAO, I alone have 5 XJ rigs., 85-89, had 6 till last year. The 84, 4 banger got sold when I was on my death bed and not looking. :(

I know I have been "out of pocket" for the last two months getting the LeMons car ready and school. It seems this chapter has always been comprised of 4 rigs or so. As long as there are a few people who want to run, I will be here.

Yea there a lot of rigs here in TX and a lot may be members but seems like TOO MANY are just web Wheelers... yea I said it WEB WHEELERS ;) Like Blenny said only 4 or 5 that ride :)

Hey guys! It's been a long time since I've been on NAXJA. My wife and I recently moved to Fort Worth, and have been looking at getting back into the XJ world.

Hey guys! It's been a long time since I've been on NAXJA. My wife and I recently moved to Fort Worth, and have been looking at getting back into the XJ world.

Welcome. Another Cali expat!

Thanks! I love it out here, buuuuut I miss the mountains. Cleghorn to Arrowhead sounds awesome right now. Weren't you in SoCal too?

Yup. I think I sold you a roof rack once

I just started working on my rig again after a couple year hiatus. I've never been able to make it to an event but I hope to someday. It doesn't help that this chapter is so huge but I guess they all are.

Most of our runs for the last 4 years or so have been Barnwell and Hidden Falls. Hidden falls is near Austin and Barnwell east of Dallas. Yea they are both Texas, but that is where most of our members seem to be from (now I don't know if that is a chicken or egg thing).
2nd let's keep the BS in the BS thread, this thread continuously popping up makes me :-(.

Back