• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Where are you, RRC? - Updated: 09/21/2009

In cabot now huh? Does that mean you will be heading to Superlift more frequently since you are a little closer?

sure hope so :)

I've never been but would like to. They've got stuff for an almost stock, DD XJ, right?

Anyone know of wheeling spots closer to Cabot?

Not alot of places to wheel close to Cabot unless you know some private land owners that will let you wheel their land. Used to be able to wheel on the old camp robinson grounds, but they closed all that down about 5 years ago. They have stuff at Superlift for all types of rigs from stock to insanely built.

Hey, I'm not a paying member (damn 2y.o. taking all the money) yet, but y'all can add me to the list. I live in St Francisville, La. Home to Tunica Hills, site of a Jeep Jamboree trail ride every year. Nice to see I'm not the only one in La in the RRC, although Texans way outnumber us Coonasses.

Dallas here

Hey, we REALLY need to update this map. DennisReddish for one needs to be removed. This guy, File 05 he needs to go too. LOL, he's a real JERK! LOL

I'll do it, if no one else wants to.

Duncanville Here..

My XJ

292s6ys.jpg

This jeep been through hell, I'm surprised its still running lol

Plano as well

Back