• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

98 Grand Cherokee 5.9 Trade for Wrangler or Cherokee

mikeswrangler

NAXJA Forum User
I have a clean 98 5.9 that Im looking to trade for a yj/tj. Platinum on black. The Jeep has 159k miles but youd never tell by the way it drives and looks. The tranny is rebuilt recetly, new rear brakes including e brake shoes, pads, and rotors. New aquatread tires. Custom exhaust with piggybacked bullet mufflers. K+n filter. Silver star headlights and fog lights. Plugs, wires, oil, tranny fluid and filter, rear end fluid, front endlinks. Hotchiks rear sway bar with energy suspension poly endlinks and greasable bushings. Kenwood deck, new husky liners from front to rear (have original mats also). Tinted front windows. Brand new o2 sensors up stream and down stream. Full mopar fuel system and intake cleaning.

The front diff yoke seal leaks and needs to be replaced, I have the seal just havent had the time. I will find the time and replace it if I have someone interested. *EDIT* I just replaced the seal and changed the gear oil and put in mobil one synthetic.

The rear 44a needs to be rebuilt. I have a brand new rebuilt kit from crown automotive. It is still plenty drivable, it just has some bearing noise (VERY common). *EDIT* I am having this fixed by millbrook motors Jeep dealership next weekend.

$3,400 or trade for lifted wrangler or lifted xj.

IMG_3500.jpg

IMG_3499.jpg

IMG_3497.jpg

IMG_3493.jpg

IMG_3487.jpg

I have a 95 YJ, 1 1/4 shackle lift, 31's, flowmaster 40 series, 140k on Jeep, 90k on engine, 4.0l, auto, NP231, D30 D35 axles, Extra cap. fuel tank, accel plugs/wires/coil, turbo city intake

I can get some pics up if you are interested. Work wont let me on photo bucket.

XJBeater said:
I have a 95 YJ, 1 1/4 shackle lift, 31's, flowmaster 40 series, 140k on Jeep, 90k on engine, 4.0l, auto, NP231, D30 D35 axles, Extra cap. fuel tank, accel plugs/wires/coil, turbo city intake

I can get some pics up if you are interested. Work wont let me on photo bucket.

def send me some

91 2 door XJ 6.5" lift D30/8.25 w/ 4.56s 34" LTB's w/ 2k on them flares, hd steering conversion, hd track bar and mount, steering box brace, sye w/ woods shaft extended ss brake lines, new shocks.... Would trade if you'd be willing to throw in some cash... Can send you pics.....

Back