• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Mt head lights work but not my parking lights

I also have the same problem. They (parking lights) worked when I had no headlights due to a blown headlight switch but then I changed the switch out with a new one. Now the headlights, dome light and buzzer work but no "running" lights. I thought maybe it was a DOA switch from the parts store so I bought another - Same issue. BTW, emergency flashers, turn signals, brake lights and backup lights are all OK. Did you manage to solve this yet? Thanks ...
progress.gif

No but I think joe_peters on this forum got me some answers for my problem. Seems the 92-96 switch is not exactly the same as what they sell as a replacement in the parts stores. I bought two from different places and both had this same issue (headlights now work but parking lights do not). I was looking at fuses and wiring but found nothing at fault. Joe had me work the pull knob slowly "in between the notches" and lo and behold my parking lights came on briefly but only in very small sections of the travel of the pull knob. Bad brand new switches, both. Anybody know who sells a "real" 93-96 headlight switch?

Back