• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Options for axle upper control arm bushings?

nicpaige

NAXJA Forum User
I am making my own control arms. I have the lowers done and used creeper joints on the axle end and urethane on the frame end. I'm wondering what is a good option for the upper control arm on the axle side? Any suggestions. I was contemplating the Rubicon Express RE3762.

I believe, RK makes a "flex joint" that fits in the factory UCA axle brackets. And I think they come in 10mm and 1/2" options.
Or, you could do like some people have and make some HD boxed mounts for the axle and run whatever joints you want both sides of the arms.

http://www.ironrockoffroad.com/10677.html

I used these in the 1/2" version on my previous dana 30. They went in smoothly and worked well. I kept blowing through upper bushings so i found these and never needed to replace or rebuild them.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Those are just what the doctor ordered to get the most out of my RE flex arms.

I was contemplating the Rubicon Express RE3762.
I am running these with my long arm kit, they are decent, no complaints. I tacked welded them in before installing the urethane FYI.

Back