• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Sacramento meet and greet

Phil

NAXJA Member
NAXJA Member
Congratulations!

The April meet and greet will be brought to you by at05gt!

I was planning on going but I've been putting off organizing my garage for awhile and the wife is getting on to me about it. I need to get that SWR from Phil though.

Thursday April 28.

Location to be determined.

Doesn't have to be a brewery.

Hope I can make this one.

chuck E cheese?

Im probably out for this week. couple tranny swaps and a ton of other projects, thurs might be my only night to relax and hang out with Lisa.

oh well I'm going to be seeing pokey lafarge at the fillmore that night in SF. shoot.

Fourth Thursday of the month, various locations.

4/28
5/25
6/23
7/28
8/25
9/22
10/27
11/17 exception to the rule for Thanksgiving
12/22

And if a month goes unclaimed and I pick the location I guarantee it will be in West Sac.

Last edited by a moderator:
Fourth Thursday of the month, various locations.

4/28
5/25
6/23 - somewhere downtown maybe
7/28
8/25
9/22
10/27
11/17 exception to the rule for Thanksgiving
12/22

And if a month goes unclaimed and I pick the location I guarantee it will be in West Sac.

Last edited:
I'm ok with that.

ill be packing the jeep and all that crap . maybe that night would be good for a downtown meet n greet so I dont have to go far.

Oh its all about you is it? :laugh3: Do we have to do this on Thursdays though? My wife was wanting to attend but she has work Thursday nights.

LOL I'm just speaking on my behalf. we are all welcome to chime in and see what works and what not. I was just pointing out the may one since its right before The Chapters first Official run this year.

Back