• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Soldering help?

JeepFreak21

NAXJA Forum User
Anyone here good at soldering and like pizza/beer?

I need a little assistance
fingersx.gif

Thanks,
Billy

I am!
but I'm a ways away....
:(
I was doing electronics soldering and assembly for a job for a little while...
if you ever come to santa cruz let me know
:D

how good? i used to solder solenoids and circuit boards in my paintball guns, but usually just wires....i mean i know youre a better mechanic than me so im guessing you mean some major sensative shit, ya? i have a cheapo soldering gun. a good one is at the parents house. i could give you back your ball joint tool...

how good? i used to solder solenoids and circuit boards in my paintball guns, but usually just wires....i mean i know youre a better mechanic than me so im guessing you mean some major sensative shit, ya? i have a cheapo soldering gun. a good one is at the parents house. i could give you back your ball joint tool...

I need to remove a switch from a small PCB and solder two wires in it's place. I have a soldering gun, but I think I already screwed one of the boards up.
dunno.gif

Billy

hey if you'd pay shipping both ways I'll do it for you.
if I can't do it I can take it to a professional electronic parts manufacturer and get it done for free, my Dad's the COO of the company.
area code is 95041

Back