• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

baja ss or baja ultra I cannot decide help!

slcpunk74

NAXJA Forum User
I am building a jeepspeed thing and I am looking at getting the corbeau baja ss or the baja ultra. I really like the idea of the ultra having higher sides but it is also higher backed and slightly more expensive. I just want some good head room so we can fit everything(us,helmets,cage). I would like to hear from guys that have had these seats or if you have pics of people sitting in them in xjs so that I can get a feel for it. Thanks guys
Chadwick

Get the Baja ultra its the high back one I got the plain Baja SS and the top of the headrest comes up just to below the base of my neck its like built for a kid. and its a tight fit for my 34" waist.

sweet I guess I am going with the ultra. I have seen pics of the ultra installed in an xj before but does anyone have pics of someone sitting in it too?

get the most comfortable seat you can afford! I have the beard ultra and they are very similar to the baja ultra. Good luck

NSW Sparky said:
Get the Baja ultra its the high back one I got the plain Baja SS and the top of the headrest comes up just to below the base of my neck its like built for a kid. and its a tight fit for my 34" waist.

I looked at and sat in both and I'd much rather have the Ultra. The head rest was my biggest complaint with the Baja SS. RuggedJeep on here has an Ultra SS in his XJ.

In the end I went with ZJ seats.

I think Im gonna get some ultras on order today.I think with everything else that is going on(suspension build,just bought 6" bulge hannemans, oh yeah and its my girlfriends birthday this week!!!) thats about my limit.
Thanks for the input guys.
Chadwick

Back