• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Pictures - Test thread for photo hosting

NAXJA Forum User
I know it's a little early but since we're leaving this hell hole called Florida tomorrow...

Re: Pictures

Does this mean we will see pictures of you guys at AOP?

Why?

If Carmine brings his laptop yes we will post up from AOP.

Photobucket changed it's terms of use and will not allow linking unless you pay to play......

That's ok I hate Photobucket it's been so damn slow lately and floods my desktop with ads, so many ads that I don't dare use it on my phone.
Anyone know of a better site ?

That's ok I hate Photobucket it's been so damn slow lately and floods my desktop with ads, so many ads that I don't dare use it on my phone.
Anyone know of a better site ?

That is the $10K question.....

Andy. I tried to use Flickr, but can't figure out which code to copy to post into the NAXJA thread. They all came out as an X

Test
19577446_10155430056183523_8740193931693054672_o.jpg

Facebook Pic. Right click-copy image address-add photo here . Is it working?

If you have amazon prime I think unlimited photos are "Free"

Test
19577446_10155430056183523_8740193931693054672_o.jpg

Facebook Pic. Right click-copy image address-add photo here . Is it working?

It works now but I've been told that Facebook routinely changes the image addresses. So while it appears here now, it should one day disappear. I did this when I was posting an update to my XJ. Then one day all the images were gone.

Back