• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

KPTHEMP could use some help

GSequoia

Everyone says I'm a jerk.
NAXJA Member
I'm sure many of you know by now that NAXJA Member KPTHEMP recently lost his entire house and most of his belongings to fire. Him, his wife, and his two dogs were able to escape without injury and with some help he was able to get all vehicles out of harms way but everything else in his house and garage burnt to a crisp.

Please consider kicking in a donation to help him get on his feet. While he is insured that never covers the complete loss, nor does it help out in the gap between the event and the check.

https://www.gofundme.com/44spd8o

20170718134542-20af89a0.jpg

20170718134544-2581cf70-la.jpg

20170718134541-2cbe474b-la.jpg

20170718134543-9f3a71d1.jpg

Again, please consider donating: https://www.gofundme.com/44spd8o

Thank you,
G. Sequoia Armstrong
NAXJA President

The SEC has donated a full set of swag which they received on Monday. This consisted of Crawl 2017 T-Shirts that we had as extra, as well as SEC Chapter T-Shirts and Hoodies.

I talk to KP daily. Geoff is not exaggerating when he says they lost everything. They have a long road of recovery ahead of them and every little bit helps.

I donated to the go fund me hope the little I could helps. Any word on their plans and insurance? Anything they need some of us might have laying around not being used? GL KP and JP!

I donated to the go fund me hope the little I could helps. Any word on their plans and insurance? Anything they need some of us might have laying around not being used? GL KP and JP!

Thanks!

They've spoke with the insurance guy. Waiting to hear more. The house is definitely a total loss. They have to decide if they want to rebuild the house or not. They're still in the process of salvaging as much stuff out of the house as possible while inventorying everything. That's one hell of a tedious job.

I think they have most of the physical things they need to get by right now.

Thanks!

They've spoke with the insurance guy. Waiting to hear more. The house is definitely a total loss. They have to decide if they want to rebuild the house or not. They're still in the process of salvaging as much stuff out of the house as possible while inventorying everything. That's one hell of a tedious job.

I think they have most of the physical things they need to get by right now.

I know how it is. I went through a flood years ago. Nothing quite like fire or water to ravage through your house. :cry:

Back