• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Anyone w/pics of rear shock hoop on their XJ?

giranger

NAXJA Forum User
I've seen some pics of where the shocks mount to the hoop but no pics of how the hoop mounts to the XJ. TIA Jeff CamoXJ

HERE YA GO!

707862dsc00444.jpg

JeepFreak21 - do you have any problems with rock hits on the highway with that light on your shock mount? It definitely stays far enough out of the way to avoid trail rocks unless your driveshaft takes a whack, right? Does it illuminate the surroundings pretty well or do you have other lights underneath as well?

Yucca-Man said:
JeepFreak21 - do you have any problems with rock hits on the highway with that light on your shock mount? It definitely stays far enough out of the way to avoid trail rocks unless your driveshaft takes a whack, right? Does it illuminate the surroundings pretty well or do you have other lights underneath as well?

I just got it hooked up last week, but I would be shocked if anything hit it while I'm driving. It's perty well tucked up in there. It lights up in front of the rear tires and underneath the jeep quite well. I have a few more I may put under the front, but I dunno where yet.

Back