• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

towing doubles

eflores

NAXJA Forum User
do you think u haul would be pissy if they found me towing a small enclosed u haul trailer behind my flat bed car hauler???? i meen i would be about 50 ft long at that point with dually, flat bed and enclosed :D

Marrying sheep is legal there too but....

***Warning.. i am talking out my ass***

I believe it is illigal in all 50 states to tow more then one trailer with a passenger vehicle..

I've seen convoys going south to mexico with a single truck pulling 2 vehicles quite a few times. Dunno if it's legal though.

I know it is legal in Arkansas. I have pulled our 29 foot camper, with our ski boat behind it several times. I think in most states they just have a maximum legal length and weight. As long as you are below that then you will be ok.

***Warning.. i am talking out my ass***

I believe it is illigal in all 50 states to tow more then one trailer with a passenger vehicle..
Yes you are talking out your ass. I have a buddy who makes and sells deer blinds and delivers them all across the country. At least 75% of the time he is pulling two trailers tandem.

I found this with a bit of Googling.

50 States Towing Guide

It looks like quite a few states do NOT allow triple-tow, but the states Flores will pass through DO allow it.

There is a maximum combined length of 70' in Colorado, though, so keep that in mind.

i'll get it printed when i get back to school. I'll be back in the graphics shop this semester.

Back