• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Marshall Konrad Jackson

xxmidianxx

NAXJA Forum User
Born at 12:11 today. 8 lbs 14 oz and 21 1/2 inches TALL!

Gave us a little... ok BIG ASS scare at first because it took about 4 minutes for him to start breathing. Longest 4 minutes of my life. But now him and mommy are doing well and resting at the hospital. I am at home for the moment getting some rest and about to take a nap.

Thank you all for your prayers and support!

any relation to Michael Jackson?

JP congrats brother

See I am just glad that when my little boy grows up he might not have to put up with stupid kid jokes like that....

Yeah flores I called you a kid. What you going to do about it, Rocky Mountain Oyster Boy?

lol all in good fun kurt.....i mean come on what are you guys gonna do without me? its only a matter of time b4 you all move to CO....look first it was burbon now me and i bet danger girl and mischivious man are next

Yes all those that you named are a loss, or will be a loss, to the RRC... BUT you have to "thin the herd" to make it faster and better all the way around.

Do you even know what a Rocky Mountain Oyster is?

ANYWAYS.... Back to my little boy. I will post pictures asap.

You named him after me! Awesome!! But my middle name is spelled with a C not a K. Congrats Homie.

Congrats!

You named him after me! Awesome!! But my middle name is spelled with a C not a K. Congrats Homie.

No sorry brother man... named after me. Best we can do without calling him a junior.:doh:

Marshall = My middle name.

Konrad = Kurt is short for Konrad in German.

Jackson = A last name I wish I didn't have.

I was just kidding bro. My middle name is Conrad, as well as my father, and his father, and his father, and so on. I intend to carry on with that tradition when/if I have a little boy.

Congratulations to Ethan and Lily getting a little brother!

4 minutes is a LONG time. Relieved Kristie and your newest little bundle of joy are doing great.

Pictures please!

Last edited:
Ok here he is:

018.jpg

This was taken right after he was done with the NICU nurses. Thats one of them holding him right before I got to hold him. I wanted to bethe first because I was the last to hold Lily, my little girl.

And Marshall and Mommy sleeping:

021.jpg

Oh and I have a picture of the "after birth" if anyone wants to see it...

Back