• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

D and C Extreme Cage Kits

My roomate (whos sitting next to me) worked at D&C for about 2 years. He says, "awsome cages, fit great, and ready for you to weld up. Its quality stuff were talking about here."

I personally was going to buy that cage for my XJ before i went to exo instead.

I ordered my cage on 12/27/07. first i got like 7 tubes in about 3 months. second i got the main hoop about a month later and a month after that i finally got the feet plates. It took over 4 months for me to receive the total package. On the site it says "cages shipped in 2 weeks or shipping is free". Still waiting for my shipping money back. other than that i like it lol.

theres also another place out there that has a really nice cage. i wish i could remember who made it..

Good starter cage, it did take a couple months to get mine, but I knew that when I ordered it.

not quite. i believe it was cheaper and NOT BOLT ON....

Hmmm...back to google searching. I think I know what you're talking about...

$1000 for that thing....:D

i wish i woud have bought it before the D & C cage just because it was very similar and im pretty certain it was cheaper.

nope. i could never find it on google when i was searching. i did plenty of research when i bought my cage. I saw someone post it on naxja a month or so back..

i believe that was it. they dont have the cages anymore?

I think that the D & C cage is good place to start with a cage. I definately think more needs to be added to it to make it a great cage. It is very basic and would concider it less than what you should have, but it is a good platform to build off of.

Yes.

Back