• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

South Bay Meet and Greet, Jan 26th at Chili's, San Jose

the_weirdo

NAXJA Forum User
NAXJA Member
Tuesday, Jan 26th at Chili's in downtown San Jose!

Downtown San Jose Chili's
543 Coleman Avenue
San Jose, CA 95110

Josh the_weirdo

Last edited by a moderator:
Re: South Bay Meet and Greet

If you plan it they will come . . .

Still kind of cold at night, but I bet we could get some to come out, then by Summer I bet we could have a large group. Wednesdays seem to work best, but post up when and where you would want to meet up at.

Week days after 530 works great for me or any time on saturdays. I Say Wed night also, any places where to meet? I know of a few starbucks locations in sunnyvale that have a good parking lot so we can all meet and hang out in one area with our jeeps. We can always meet at a burger joint too. Im down with what ever, even if only 3 or 4 jeeps make it thats cool with me. We can always post up some pics and maybe other people will get interested and want to meet up next time???

Josh - GREAT IDEA!!!! Hooters seems to be a popular place to meet. There is one in Campbell off of Bascom and Hamilton. Or there is a Chilis and Chevy's in the new Coleman Plaza. During the week there is always plenty of parking. I am sure if we called Chevy's ahead of time we could have a table set up for 10+. They are pretty dead during the week.

Oh and any night of the week works for me.

~Mark

How about 7PM on Tuesday, Jan 26th at Chili's in downtown San Jose? (if that sucks, we can go to Chevy's)

543 Coleman Avenue
San Jose, CA 95110

Who's in?

I'll pencil that one in - should be fun!

The only real M&Gs I've been able to make consistently are FarmerMatt's (I hope he starts doing them again - they're loads of fun, and worth the drive!) but it would be nice to have something rather more local.

Even if I don't show up in my XJ (it's downchecked for refit...)

ok, i'm in.
what do we do until then???
might need another hollister trip in a few weeks...

How about 7PM on Tuesday, Jan 26th at Chili's in downtown San Jose? (if that sucks, we can go to Chevy's)

543 Coleman Avenue
San Jose, CA 95110

Who's in?

Now thats a plan!

Good parking lot, lots of other spots to eat at if you hate Chilis, sounds perfect.

Meet and Greet is this Tusday!!!!!

Come out and put a face to a screen name, give or get some advice, or just point and laugh at others.

Open to anyone who wants to show up Red, Black or even green names.

Try and bring out your jeep if you can, but you don't have to.

I should be there around 6:30 depending on my work day, and I will have leaf springs from Jes for people.

Address again is:
Tuesday, Jan 26th at Chili's in downtown San Jose!

543 Coleman Avenue
San Jose, CA 95110

Josh the_weirdo

if ups shows up with my unit bearings then i'll drive my junk. if not i'll drive my work truck. either way i'll be there. looking forward to making fun of, i mean making friends with some of you. :party:

Back