• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

NC: Parting out 1990 XJ laredo Lifted, etc

Tim88XJ

NAXJA Forum User
recently picked up a 1990 Jeep Cherokee Laredo with the intent to part it out. It is faded navy blue with gray interior. Jeep has a good running 4.0L, bad tranny, and an NP242 T-case. Axles are d30/8.25 with 3.55s

Aftermarket parts include:

Front D-ring mounts/brackets: $40 and come with a pair of D-ring shackles
Rustys 3.5in lift kit with full leaf packs and front extended LCAS: new $550 Everything in good shape, not sagged out like some rustys stuff, asking $350
Rustys Airtube with small K&N Cone filter New $60 asking $35
5 Super Swamper TSLs 32x10.5x15 See older post for more details $300

Also have all stock parts for anyone who is interested either PM me here, E-mail me [email protected] or IM me Tim67580 Jeep is located in Cary NC

Pictures can be seen here: http://www.nc4x4.com/messageboard/viewtopic.php?t=9352

Feel free to contact me if you have any questions. -Tim

I am looking for a front passenger power window motor in good working condition - can't tell from your pictures if the Jeep's got power windows or not.

Chris

tim, sent you an email.....i'm interested in the tires

Well I am going out of town this weekend so wont be able to deal much with the jeep. I have gotten quite an overwhelming response through several Message boards, so I would like to ask that everyone e-mail me with any questions.

Also,

The Air Intake
D-ring Mounts
Mirrors
Cupholder
Super Swampers

Are all spoken for, just waiting on money. -Tim

Need the rear bumper and wraparounds, does it have a hitch on it?
also need the d/s taillight. What kind of radio is in it? Need prices please -
E-Mail me at [email protected].
Thanks -
MAC

I swear there are more and more things I used to know how to do that I cant today.... I couldn't figure out how to delete the thread. I sold the whole jeep, and do not have any of the parts left. -Tim

Back