• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

For Sale : Zj or maybe Wj leather seats, Grey, power seats and rear 60/40 split

blondejoncherokee

NAXJA Member
NAXJA Member
2 front ZJ seats? maybe WJ , not sure, driver side is modified with material removed to accommodate the roll cage
100$

rear 60/40 split seats
100$

-Jon

Most likely interested in the front seats. You have my number, so you can send me pics there of the "modified section" and condition of the seats.
Just curious, seats only or are manual brackets included?

fronts are sold

Most likely interested in the front seats. You have my number, so you can send me pics there of the "modified section" and condition of the seats.
Just curious, seats only or are manual brackets included?

Ill throw in the rears for another 50$ just to make more space in the garage. I think I paid 150$ for the rears alone. They are cut down to fit inside an XJ already.

What is involved to install the rear seats in an XJ, other than your trimming them down?

drill into the floor in new locations . I used self tappers to put them in, and then once it was all lined up, I drilled out he holes and used real bolts.

Back