• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Write Up on Front and Rear bumper install?

Rynxprs

NAXJA Forum User
I'd like to install my rear bumper/tire carrier today and I am looking for a good write up on it.

Also...one for the front bumper too...thats after the rear goes on.

Thank you.

He can't search. He's not a member yet.

If you're at all mechanically inclined, bumpers are very easy. Just follow the instructions (if you have them). Whose bumpers did you get?

The rear bumper is the easier one. Eight bolts and the old one is off. The bolts may be a little difficult to get to, however.

The front one will depend on which bumper you are putting on.

Don't know. But when I wanted to do a search on a friend's computer, I couldn't do it unless I signed in.

xjohnnyc said:
Don't know. But when I wanted to do a search on a friend's computer, I couldn't do it unless I signed in.
I could be wrong, but Im fairly sure you just have to be logged in to search.
Doesnt matter if you are red or not.

Yeah, you're probably right come to think of it. :) Sorry, just woke up.

The question still stands... what brand bumper?? The 8 bolts that hold the existing to the unibody need to come out obviously. The new one may need the nutserts normally for a hitch to be installed for stronger unibody attachment. Pretty simple actually, until you break off a few of the bumper bolts and have to drill and retap the nut.

Back