• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

axles axles axles: New York

xjrugger

NAXJA Forum User
i have 3 ford axles:

ford 9" from an early bronco, complete. with this one also comes a spare trussed housing that still has it's axleshafts. gears and diff are unknown. $450

a dana 44 front regular pinion out of an early bronco. manual hubs, complete axle. Whatever is in this diff matches the 9" rear, but again i am unsure. The coil buckets have been cut so it is up to you to make this thing fit whatever u are putting it under.
$300

An 8.8 out of a full size bronco which is complete other than ring and pinion, which was taken out to be used in an 8.8 under a different bronco
$250

these axles are pick up only. I live in manhasset, a small town on long island (14 miles out of NYC)

PM me if you are inquiring into these axles

-mike

ill measure the WMS to WMS for u. These axles are pick up only b/c i no longer have the truck to move them, which i can negotiate the price for those who have to drive longer distances. Measurements to come soon.

Back